We know that location is everything! Albion Manor is the perfect guesthouse for you, boasting a central location, in Morningside, Durban, with convenient access to both commercial and
With excellent on-site amenities, 21 comfortable, well-appointed bedrooms, attentive, friendly, knowledgeable staff, wonderful food, great rates and hosting that is second to none, you’ve found the ideal bed & breakfast accommodation, whether you’re in Durban for business or pleasure.
Accommodations & About Your Stay
Immerse yourself in contemporary, chic luxury and enjoy various facilities, such as a lovely outdoor swimming pool with outdoor seating, a cosy dining patio and an indoor dining area, wireless internet and bar/lounge area with full DSTV for communal viewing, DVD library free access for guests as well as a pool table for your entertainment!
Jean & Peter Howlett
The Howlett family and their staff go above and beyond to create a warm and comfortable atmosphere in which guests can relax and enjoy the hospitality.
Albion Manor is a truly special guesthouse in Durban, South Africa. The comfortable accommodations, central location and peaceful views are only part of the equation that makes up this distinct guesthouse.
Wireless internet access in rooms and anywhere on the property (Limited free internet access).
Safe and secure parking provided on the premises. Rest easy knowing your car is safe.
TV & OpenView Access
A flat-screen television with OpenView decoders. We don’t want you to miss out!
You will never be bored at Albion Manor. We have a large lounging area with a Pool Table.
Indoor Dining Area
Enjoy Breakfast, *Lunch and *Dinner (*available as extras) in our spacious dining room.
Spacious Dining Patio
Enjoy a meal on our Dining Patio. This area also includes a large and spacing lounging area.
Sparkling outdoor swimming pool with a spacious outdoor seating area. Enjoy the tranquillity!
Tea & Coffee Station
Complimentary tea and coffee making facility provided for your enjoyment.
Have a Question?
Policies & F.A.Q.
Do you serve Lunch and Dinner?
We offer Dinner and Lunch at Extra charge, please contact us to find out more.
What can we get up to in the area?
A stone’s throw from the timelessly beautiful Mitchell Park, with its vibrant flower beds, ancient trees, a small zoo, playground and wonderful café/restaurant and 5 minutes walk from the bustling Florida Road with its pavement café’s, restaurants and bars, there’s plenty to keep you entertained in your leisure time.
What time is Check-in and Check-out?
Check-in / Check-out Check-in is from 14h00 – 18h00 on the day of arrival, and checkout is by 10h00 on the day of departure.
Are the rooms air-conditioned?
Yes, all of our rooms are fully air-conditioned. We know how hot it can get in Durban!
Terms & Conditions
- Check-in / Check-out Check-in is from 14h00 – 18h00 on the day of arrival, and checkout is by 10h00 on the day of departure.
- We will endeavor to accommodate guests for an earlier check-in or a late check out time if requested, subject to the availability of rooms and an additional day’s rate may be charged.
- Late check-ins must be arranged prior to the day of arrival.
- All extras are to be settled prior to departure.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Payment Policy: Payment can be made by way of bank draft or by electronic transfer into our bank account, we also accept major credit cards.
- This Reservation will be confirmed once the deposit payment is received.
- All Rates are quoted in South African Rands and include VAT.
- Cancellation policy: 50% default fee on all cancellations that are not received at least 72 hours in advance.
- The same policy applies to all no-shows.
We all need a break sometimes
Book a Room Today!
Immerse yourself in contemporary, chic luxury and enjoy various facilities, such as a lovely outdoor swimming pool with ample outdoor seating, a cosy dining patio, an indoor dining area & more!